The e-mail says they are taken from actual high school essays and collected by English teachers across the country for their own amusement. Some of these kids may have bright futures as humor writers. What do you think?
1. He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as if she were a garbage truck backing up.
1. Regular naps prevent old ageâ€¦ especially if you take them while driving.
2. Having one child makes you a parent; having two makes you a referee.
3. Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
4. They said we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash.
5. A childâ€™s greatest period of growth is the month after youâ€™ve purchased new school uniforms.
6. Donâ€™t feel bad. A lot of people have no talent.
Some guy created a wonderful of collection of Bollywood Actors as Mahatma Gandhi . hats of to the photoshoper .
Main bapu ka bhi ‘guru’ hoon:
You might have read the Simbli Mallu Part I. Here is the second part.
You MIGHT be a Malayali……….
If you can fit four passengers in the front seat of an Ambassador taxi, while in the back there are eight passengers and two children with their heads stuck out of the window, chances are, you are a Mallu going to attend your cousin’s wedding.
If you can run, ride a 100 cc motorbike without wearing a helmet, and play football , all while wearing a lungi tied halfmast, Malayali status!
If you have more than 5 relatives working in Dufaiii, Big Time Malayali..
If you have the words “Chinchu Mol + Jinchu Mol” written on the rear window of your Omni car, Yes, You ARE a Malayali.
If you refer to your husband as kettiyon; ithiyan, pillerude appan, guess what? You’re a Central Travancore Christian Malayali.
If you have a Tamilian parked in front of your house every Sunday, ironing your clothes, chances are a you are a Middle Class Malayali.
If you have more than three employee trade unions at your place of work then ask no further, you are indeed a Malayali.